Monday, March 10, 2008

time for tea

Me and Ellie and Lucy met up with some of our favorite girls for a tea party at Pandora's Tea Parlor. This place is beyond cute and a great place to go and hang with little and big girls. The girls loved the dress up room that is stocked to the brim with all the fancy sparkly wonderful stuff that little girls love, they were in heaven. It was so cute to see them sitting on their very own lovely little table sipping and chatting away. We wanted in on the fun so we got a little dressed up to...(and laughed and laughed). Thanks to all the tea party girls for this fun lunch.

Pandora's tea parlor may be closing it's doors this makes me sad :(


Ellie with her very adorable friends minus one. (Izzy :( )


Little Lucy lovin the tea time!



Ellie and Scout


Ellie's fancy friends Sophie and Mari sitting on those very cute tables.


Beautiful tea party ladies ...those hats were SO great!

4 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

That looks like a blast. Call me next time to go. My Lizzie would love that.

Heather said...

Monnie, thanks for inviting us.. we had such a fun time. Take that picture of me off your blog now!!!
love you

Ali said...

Oh, That was sooo fun. I am sad it is closing. :(
I am glad we went and did that. I wonder if they are selling those hats though, since they are going out of buisness. (HMMM I Know what I would be getting you girls for Christmas!)

HeatherK said...

I wanna see some pictures of you and Ali in your hats.. Where are they?.. this is not fair