Little Lucy Bird...you are a doll! We wish we could see you more often but love that your mommy has such cute pix of you to share! We love you guys! xoxoxo
Moni, so glad we got to hang out this past week. I've got to get started on my book. i can't believe i haven't even cracked the cover yet....i don't know why. I'm sure i'll be calling as soon as i start reading. love ya.
3 comments:
Little Lucy Bird...you are a doll! We wish we could see you more often but love that your mommy has such cute pix of you to share! We love you guys! xoxoxo
What would the neighborhood be without Lucy's sweet tweet tweet
Moni, so glad we got to hang out this past week. I've got to get started on my book. i can't believe i haven't even cracked the cover yet....i don't know why. I'm sure i'll be calling as soon as i start reading. love ya.
Post a Comment