
(subway photo by shane)
I feel so lucky to have spent the last five days absorbing in beautiful sights like these. With no kids in tow we had the chance to do hikes like The Subway and Keyhole Canyon (click to see what the keyhole is like.) It was absolutely incredible. We had the best time. (more pictures and details to come)

(subway photo by shane)

4 comments:
hey crazy hard-core lady,...you crack me up. It was fun chatting with you today. glad you guys had a good time. love the pictures,
that hike looks pretty amazing. the halloween party is on..like donkey-kong! you better think of a good costume... and don't think you can steal the Miss Swiss idea you gave me..ha ha
Looks fun and scary, I feel sand in all my crevases, and a need for a oxygen mask just from looking at the pictures, Nothing beats some time away without kids, (but I bet you missed little lucy more than just a little!)
so much fun! Thanks for letting us tag along!
Post a Comment