Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rice Crispies

Sequence of Events
1. Feeding Lucy rice crispies on my lap on a sunny morning, listening to music, ellie drawing houses near by. My morning was good!
2. Gigantic sneeze comes out of no where. (Lucy is on my lap facing me eating rice crispies)
3. About 10 rice crispies stick on my face
4. Ellie is hysterical, on the floor, laughing so hard she can't breath which causes Lucy to bust into her fake laugh that she is rather good at.
5. I give them both the...this is not funny, did that just really happen, blank stare (trying not to laugh). Even though I wasn't ready to admit it right then. It was really funny.
6. This makes Ellie laugh even harder and Lucys says "RRR..... EEE" which I am convinced meant sorry.
7. Then she picked them off my face and ate them, while I laid their still in semi-shock (it was quite relaxing).
8. Ellie continued to laugh at me for the rest of the day saying "Remeber when".
9. Lucy gave me about 100 kisses, hugs and high fives that day and she was quickly forgiven.....my day was good.


7 comments:

Janelle said...

Gotta love the girls. Lets go the the park tomorrow!

Jessica said...

I love Lucy speak RR--EEE and tweet noises are too adorable. I guess it could have been a lot worse then rice crispies.

Audrey said...

so cute.

Stephanie said...

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people sneeze on me or anywhere near me, but if it was Lucy...I could never stay mad. Call me today or I will call you.

jennie said...

What a darling story- thanks for sharing!

Chelsea said...

Ahhh...memories!

johansen vikings said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!