I need a new calendar in a hurry.
Any one of these would do.
Maybe I should just make one.
Or better yet, enlist my husband to do it for me.
It would turn out much better than mine. :)
I think the first one is my favorite.
Wondering if I have a wall to suit it.
The wall space above my computer perhaps....hmmmmm.

Maybe I should just make one.
Or better yet, enlist my husband to do it for me.
It would turn out much better than mine. :)
I think the first one is my favorite.
Wondering if I have a wall to suit it.
The wall space above my computer perhaps....hmmmmm.




4 comments:
http://simplystated.realsimple.com/home/images/2008/11/05/300.jpg
This one I found is cute too! But I do love that first one a ton!
I LOVE that first one! I just may copy your idea, if I actually decide to be that ambitious!
soo cute!! let's make that first calendar together!!! come on I need a project to keep me busy in these frozen months. call me!
Oh gosh... love those all!
Post a Comment