Wednesday, June 23, 2010

summer loving

We have been loving the summer.
Flying by the seat of our pants
Doing all sorts of stuff
That is keeping us busy, busy, busy. {to busy to blog}
Making the summer fly by way to fast!
July 4th is creeping up.
In my mind that means summer is basically half over.{sniff sniff}
Who am I kidding {sob, sob}
We are going to try to squeeze in as much summer as we can.
And then maybe and some point I will try to catch up on documenting it all.
Hope you are all basking in your summertime goodness!


3 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, cutest picture ever! Thank you for brightening my day :)

Heather said...

Having too much fun to blog is the way it should be, though I do love to see your blogs of all the fun you guys have.

christy said...

my heart could NOT even handle this. I'm dying here. g-ma