
I need this.To get my life all straightened out and in order.
It's a bonus that it's cute to look at and it would help me remember all the little things
that always make their way to the back burner.
Boring things like getting my tires rotated.
I usually don't need to be reminded of the fun things in life.
That's where the problem starts.
You can also get it in app for your i phone
if your extra cool like that.
I think I'll go make that dentist apt. now that I have been putting off.
It' nice to accomplish at least one important boring thing a day. :)

5 comments:
Very handy! Now all I need is an iPhone.
I'm proud of you
I think I might copy this list. I'm tired of thinking, "Oh yeah, I forgot to.... " Maybe it would be my first step towards organization... maybe.
This is so cool! My problem is, I might lose the list. Gonna have to work on that.
how do i get a copy?
Post a Comment