Friday, April 6, 2012

Truth or Dare

When I look back at my blog it's the small things that are the most delicious.
The memories you think you will always remember, but than don't.
So I want to try to do better at recording those moments.
Here is one.
Lucy and I were driving down Heber City Main Street the other day.
Headed to Park City to Snowboard.
It is quiet, with a little Adelle in the background.
Then I hear her little voice shout out.
Lucy: Mom, Truth or Dare.
Me: Dare
Lucy: I dare you to roll down the window and yell out I love Heber City
(When she says anything, it sounds really cute because of her "R" sound.)
So I rolled down the window and yelled I love Heber City.
Immediately she tried to be incognito and rolled up into a ball in the back seat.
She was so embarrassed.
Then she said smiling.
Lucy: I can't believe you did that. Do you think anyone heard you?
I just laughed.
She has grown up so much this past year.
Still busting with happy energy and a little sass. :)
She is a girl with a bounce in every step.
So happy she is by my side everyday.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well HELLO!!! I thought the blogger in you died somewhere!? :) She is too cute I miss her so much!

Jency said...

you have no idea how happy reading that just made me!!! I got all laughie and cryie. so cute

Anonymous said...

que bella es la baby

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض




gream said...

que bella es la baby
------------------------
This is the most popular online casino game site. The gambler paid attention and joined the bet without fail. Because it can make the player get rich quick and easy way to use to win the game easily. Golden slot There are also ongoing promotions, with prizes to win every day. Online casinos to win massive online. The game is ready to help everyone. You can earn extra money by playing online casino games.

สล็อตออนไลน์ The game is ready to help make every customer can come to the need to play online casino games with all the pleasures. To many online gambling customers, many have come to play online gambling. We also have a prototype of online gambling games to ease the player to gamble online games with all the great fun. In addition, we also have a master of online gambling games and a vast array of online gaming needs more than 200.