Wednesday, July 30, 2008

summer daze

Summer is some real serious fun. It is for sure a time when some of the best memories are made. We had a weekend of pure summer hanging from ropes, raftin, 4-wheelin and BBQ'n...throw in a couple of cousins and the kids did not want to leave. Canyon asked "why do we have to leave what do we have going"? I really really wish I could have said nothing. We have absolutely nothing at all going...but really I'm I lucky enough for that to be the case...NOPE. So back home we are. Only 3 weeks left until school starts BOOOO! So we are trying to get in all the summer we can. I just think the whole summer should be a national holiday...Is that to much to ask??





2 comments:

Audrey said...

I vote for summer to be a national holiday! The thought of it ending kind of makes me want to cry. Oh well, we'll pack in every last minute we can ;)

Ali said...

Looks like you guys know how to make the most of your summer!
....I am sad it is coming to an end too.